Welcome to It's Monday! is a weekly event hosted by Book Date to share with others what you've read the past week and are planning to read the next.
What I read Last Week:
Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowling
Recreated by Colleen Houck
What I'm Currently Reading:
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling
Dark & Twisted Games by Heidi Acosta
What's Next:
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling







It looks like you have a lot of magic in your books this week. I hope you enjoy them all!
ReplyDeleteI want to read Dark & Twisted Games. That book looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteMy It's monday! What are you reading? blog.
Are you rereading the Harry Potter books or is this a first time read? I've got the Mary E Pearson in my TBR but it keeps getting knocked back in favour of something else. Hopefully I'll be able to remedy that soon.
ReplyDeleteHere's my weekly round up : #IMWAYR
This is my first time reading them.
DeleteI didn't get to It's Monday! What are you reading? this week, bit to hectic. Love the covers you've picked for the Harry Potter books!
ReplyDelete